12.21.2011

Oops

 
Sometimes I do insanely ridiculous things. Well, usually I do insanely ridiculous things.
Let's be honest about that. 
But it's only vary rarely where I actually catch myself doing those things and realize the full impact of those insanely ridiculous things. And stop myself. 
Let's be honest again.
I'm being particularly nebulous at the moment, mostly out of sheer embarrassment, but I'm sure you can get the gist of the insanely ridiculous thing I did simply by looking at the gifs above. This time, though, unlike the so many other times I've let myself wander off the deep end into a surprisingly thick layer of blue jello (it takes a long time to sink to the bottom of that pool and believe me--depravity knows no bounds); [wow that one got away from me] this time I find myself stopping myself.
As one does.
Well, now that it's been said (and not really at all), I've textually slapped myself in the face and told it to stop doing the things that it does. 
So I shall move on. And you can go back to doing whatever it was you were doing before you happened upon this personal note-to-me.
Right then. Glad I got that off my chest.
Breathing easier,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment