2.01.2012

Brain Fry

My brains are coming out of ears, and things are not exactly coherent at the moment, and it's brilliant, and I'm in stitches, and I can't spell stitches, but not stitches of the medical variety, rather stitches of the laughter variety, do you realize how hard it is to type the word stitches repeatedly when your brains are coming out of your ears or even type for that matter, cause all I keep doing is hit the deslete button and if ii didn't do it hten it would look something lke this becasue my brainesa are sayin gabsolutely not to me righ tnow an dso much frivolity is hapening and to hell with grammar and syntax an d runons and the like, I'm happy and laughing and have not idea what's gonna happen next, but by golly, i bet it's going to be absoltely brilliant. So there.

Love. I'm in love with everything right now. Gah, love. Laughing at nothing, at everything. Smiling, smirking, and the like.

Strangely sentimental and all together undone-ish,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment