2.01.2012

Why Fly Paper and Excitement Do, In Fact, Go Hand in Hand

Pretty ecstatic right now, and just plain excited. As if excitement could be plain! Had a brilliant dream last night which makes me rearing to go. Maybe it's a wee bit silly, but my dreams can often be the setting point for the next day. It's almost like brain preparation, my subconscious manifesting itself within an uncontrollable situation, and seeing how I get out of it every day. Anyways, I can't contain it at the moment. Just want to shout and bounce around up and down. But that's me for you--just as attached to frivolity as melodrama. In any case, I find that I have a general proclivity for getting affixed to fly paper whenever I'm in a good mood. It's already happened once this morning and I'm expecting to be stuck at least three more times today. I'm not klutsy, per se, just very unaware of my surroundings, which in itself is a sort of paradox, since I'm always scanning for alien tech or axe murderers. So here I'll be, walking around with sticky residue on my arms and just being too excited for my own good.



Frivolity ensuing,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment