2.06.2012

Of Lofts and Weekends

Spent the weekend laughing, quoting just enough Monty Python, hauling logs around, losing my hearing in general, and watching men with pneumatic framing guns look dorky. All in all, it was great fun, I didn't get hardly enough sleep, and I ate far too much good food. The weather was absolutely ridiculously gorgeous, and if I don't get a snowball fight in somewhere this week I might go slightly mad from the itch at the back of my mind. Today feels a bit odd, mostly because there isn't a loud racket going on. One wouldn't normally think of boisterous banging and clanging chainsaws as being extremely comforting, but after hearing them on and off for the last two days, it has been uncommonly quiet around the croft. 

Probably in the yard making construction noises,
M


No comments:

Post a Comment