1.08.2012

Bushwhacking and Jealousy

Went bushwhacking yesterday which was completely fantastic. Climbing over frozen waterfalls, cliff faces, and crossing semi-frozen-questionable rivers by jumping across stones. Just utterly brilliant. 
Let's just say that I've lost control of several of my extremities today, sore muscles and all. But that's completely fine. Spontaneous bushwhacking does that to a person. 
Some of my good friends are heading to Scotland tomorrow. I'm completely jealous but overly excited for them. Can't wait to get back over. Whiskey. And accents. And Scotland. And whiskey.

Bushwhacking/recovering addict of Scotland,
M

I could say so much more. But I won't. Didn't get much sleep last night because I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning cavorting with friends in their flat. So there. No more for you. That's right, sticking my petulant tongue in your direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment