1.02.2012

Rubbish

Well, I've discovered that I have far too many passwords jumbling around in this thing they like to call a cranium. Signing into anything has really just become preposterous. 
Far too many passwords. Far too less space to remember them. 
Especially when they are all one-offs of each other. 
At the time I'm constructing a password I think, "oh wouldn't it be brilliant if I just change one character for this password that would really fool them' except I'm the one who ends up in a pit of shallow despair trying to figure out what on earth the one-off character is for each little doohickey. 
It's become far too much work. And so I've decided to release my passwords to the world. 
Not really. That would be ridiculous.
And to think, you all got a bit excited about having free reign over whatever I'm currently plugged into. 
Strange phrase, plugged into. 
Anyways. Ahh, my phone has just made a beeping noise. Probably wants me to check it, but we'll fool all those well wishers on the line looking for some answers by not checking. That's the thing about my mobile, I'm completely rubbish at being aware of its position in the known world and then responding accordingly. Although, as I'm now aware of where it actually is at the present moment, I shall endeavor to sate the needs of so and so. 
One moment please.
Ahah. Just telling me it's fully charged. How nifty.
Damn, I wanted to leave that plugged into the wall for three days until I next remember to even look for my phone and in doing so waste energy and cause the spike in electricity that in turn incites a rebellion in some far reach of the world that causes the downfall of Nabisco! 
So. Passwords. Really rubbish at those. Phones. Really rubbish at those as well.

Rubbish in general today,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment