1.29.2012

Hell Hath No Fury

See, here's the thing: you ruffle my feathers and there will be hell to pay. Or more literally hell will be handing out currency by the bucket loads to me for going on the war path. Because once it starts, there better be a hell of a good reason for me to stop. There usually isn't. 
Cross me and you're crossing Cerberus. The river Styx. Cross me and you'll wish you were Tantalus. Wish you were Prometheus getting your unmentionables eaten out every day. 
See, I have this thing, called a sense of justice, which likes to rear its ugly head in the most uncomfortable situations. Second only to cutting off my right breast like an Amazon to get the efficient kill, I will find you, I will expose you for the fraud you are, and you will regret it. 
I'm zealous.
Watch your back, because I'll be coming for you.
Found my melodrama,
M

Edit: Oh, how the resolutions we make seem so bright in the late hours of the night and then the following morning look absolutely absurd. It seems another venting session has successfully been fulfilled. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the rants on the down low from now on. Just laughing as I re-read this today. Melodrama for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment