1.13.2012

Let's Be Honest Here

So, I made some resolutions this year, after avoiding what fate chose to throw at me with the new year, and not wearing the same clothes tomorrow is definitely not one of them. 
One of them was making my bed everyday. Almost made it four days in a row. I can't kick my habit of completely and shamelessly messing up my bed; it's messy now, it's messy in the morning, and you can bet your arse it'll be messy when I sleep in it tonight. But still. Four days--that's gotta count for something. I've heard somewhere that if I were to make my bed for five days in a row some person in Russia is supposed to fire a nuclear missile at the US, who in turn will fire an exorbitant amount of nuclear missiles in return, therefore causing the end of the world. 
So, if you're a betting man, you can bet your arse the reason that the apocalypse happens on December 12th will be because I made my bed five days consecutively. 
Another one is...nah. No more divulging. No more of this free information.You'll just have to ask. 

Possibly wearing yesterday's clothes,
M


No comments:

Post a Comment